Seven on Saturday
Happy Saturday!! It’s a glorious Saturday morning here in Kentucky!! The sun is definitely shining brightly on this Kentucky home!
Today’s a big day here in Louisville. The city kicks off its 3 week long celebration of the Kentucky Derby Festival with our massive Thunder Over Louisville fireworks display and air show, and what a day for it!!
Our family isn’t attending this year with a volleyball tournament this morning and a One Room Challenge wall stenciling project waiting for me this afternoon!!
This week on the blog I shared our Week 3 One Room Challenge update about a DIY Shell Art project. You can read about it here as well as the other ORC weekly updates here and here!
Today I’m tackling the wall stencil! Wish me luck!!
I also shared this post about the Sherwin-Williams April Color of the month — Alabaster (SW 7008). It’s our home’s favorite white paint color and you can read about it here!
Now, on to all of the lovely things I found this week!
1. These fabulous DIY hexagon planters by Crafted by the Hunts!
2. Do you need ideas for garden edging? Check out this post by Remodelaholic.
3. This Orange Cake by Jennifer at Dimples and Tangles looks AMAZING!!
4. This Instagram account is gorgeous and full of color!!
5. I LOVE hydrangeas, and KariAnne from Thistlewood Farm has great tips for growing them!!
6. This DIY boxwood topiary by Vintage Home Designs is just lovely!
7. This One Room Challenge Dining Room makever by Kate Decorates is so colorful and fun!!
That’s all for this week!! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a beautiful Saturday, friends!!