Welcome to the weekend! We’re spending a couple of days in Knoxville with our sweet children and grandbaby soaking in lots of cuddles and giggles!! The weeks between our visits feel way too long. Eden is growing and changing so quickly, but oh how much joy she brings us!
We’ve had a very busy and productive week around our home! Caroline was on fall break, and much to her dismay we stayed in town for most of the week. Jeff took the week off to complete a fun dining room project — well, it was fun for me, at least. He might have something else to say about that!
We added some boxed millwork to our dining room walls and repainted the walls and ceiling. It looks so much better! I’m so excited to share the makeover soon, but here’s a little teaser of the work in progress.
(This post contains affiliate links, so I may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on my site at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
On the Blog:
This week on the blog I shared our Fall Home Tour, and this year I incorporated some pretty jewel tones into our fall decor.
If you need a fall front door wreath idea, be sure to check out this week’s post featuring a fall pinecone wreath tutorial!
As a bonus, this Pinecone Wreath post was part of our Celebrate the Holiday Thanksgiving Blog Hop as I joined 8 talented blogger friends sharing lots of creative ideas for the holiday. Thanksgiving will be here before you know it, and if you’re hosting a meal be sure to check out all of the fabulous posts to help you plan a lovely holiday!
In case you haven’t heard, next Tuesday and Wednesday, October 10 – 11, are Amazon Prime Big Deal Days! I’ll be sharing lots of great deals on home decor and furnishings; holiday decorating and entertaining ideas; as well as lots of gift suggestions to help you get a jump start on your Christmas shopping!
Helpful tips to make the most of Prime Big Deal Days:
- If you aren’t already Prime Member, be sure to sign up for a free 30-day trial to take advantage of all the great deals!
- Set up personalized deal alerts. Subscribe to receive deal alert notifications on recently viewed items as deals pop up throughout the two days.
- You can use Alexa to track deals on items saved to a Wish List, Cart, or Save for Later.
- Be sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook as I’ll be sharing my favorite deals all day long!!
- Follow my Amazon Storefront for lists of my favorite Prime Big Deals on these days.
Some early deals are already available, and I’ve curated a list of some of my favorite early deals here!
My Favorites from the Week:
I’ve found lots of lovely things to share with you this week!
1. Michelle shows you how easy it is to update a store-bought wreath! What a pretty transformation!
2. Do you have lots of throw pillows? Donna shares some fabulous ideas for storing your extra pillows and pillow covers!
3. I LOVE Jennifer’s creative wreath idea for her front door! All the colors are so gorgeous!!
4. Easy recipes made with rotisserie chicken are perfect for busy fall evenings. There are so many simple recipe ideas here!
5. This super easy DIY lamp idea is brilliant!
7. Glazed pumpkin donut muffins? Yes, please!!
I sharing some pretty things I’ve found for your home this week! You can click the links below the image to shop the look.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your Saturday, friend, and have a fabulous week!