How has your week been? The snow and frigid temps of the previous week gave way to warmer temperatures in the 50s and LOTS of rain around here. It was nice to rinse away all of the salt and snow slush from the roads, and the 50+ degree weather was much better, but I have to admit I’m ready for some sunshine!
Last week at this time we had a house full of girls getting ready for their Winter Ball, and they were all so lovely! Caroline wore a beautiful red dress that was the perfect color on her! Oh my, our little girl is such a lovely young lady!
Our son’s wedding is three months from today, so I spent a good deal of the week trying to nail down a few more wedding details.
As I mentioned in last Saturday’s post, this spring is full of many showers, weddings, graduations, and events for our family and friends, and this afternoon I’m headed to a bridal shower for a sweet family friend.
This Week on the Blog
Valentine’s Day is fast approaching, and this week I shared some fun Valentine’s Day decor finds in this post.
If you are in organization mode this month, these simple ideas for decluttering your kitchen will help whip your kitchen into order!
Favorites from the Week:
I’ve found some lovely things to share with you this week!
2. Need a custom ribbon color? Hand dye your own ribbon!
3. Love this painted concrete patio floor!
4. Lots of great laundry care tips in this post!
5. These Homemade Heart Hand Pies are beautiful and yummy!
6. You might want to check to see if you own one of these recently recalled beds!
7. These Valentine’s wall tile hearts are so pretty!
That’s all for this week! I hope you have a wonderful Saturday and beautiful weekend!