Seven on Saturday
Hello, sweet friend!
Can you believe it’s the last weekend of October? Where has the time gone?
It seems like just yesterday the kids were starting school, and now the holiday season is almost here!! We actually turned our heat on for the first time this week. Sweater weather has arrived in Kentucky!
Speaking of the holiday season, this week on the blog I shared a colorful Thanksgiving tablescape and we looked at ways to incorporate a little sage green paint color in your home.
This morning I have a few fun little tidbits from around the web to share!
1. Like this Halloween bats DIY — in case you didn’t get one ordered from Amazon on time:)
2. And these mini pumpkin cheeseballs – perfect for a fall gathering or a Thanksgiving appetizer!
3. The amazing place settings at this IG account!
4. This IG follow has lots of Southern charm! I’m in love with the gorgeous front porch decked out for fall!!
5. This amazing designer’s beautiful portfolio.
6. I love the colors in this beautiful outdoor fall tablescape.
7. This copycat Panera Chicken and Wild Rice Soup recipe is a hearty fall meal and is on repeat in our home.
I hope you have a beautiful Saturday wherever you are — a little time with family and some time for yourself!
What’s on your agenda for the weekend?
Thanks so much for stopping by!