Happy July!! It’s hard to believe we’re halfway through 2023!
Are you gearing up for a fun-filled 4th of July weekend this morning? We’re traveling to Florida today. I’m actually writing this post in my car headed down the interstate before the crack of dawn!
We can’t wait to join the rest of our family for a wonderful week together, and we’re just itching to hold our sweet grandbaby again!!
It’s been a busy week around our home preparing for a trip, but Jeff and I did manage to squeeze in some fun on a sunset Belle of Louisville riverboat cruise with our sweet friends.
Storms threatened our evening plans, but the weather cleared quickly and we ended up having a beautiful evening on the river with an amazing sunset!
This week on the blog I shared how to make easy no-sew patriotic pillows to decorate your porch for Independence Day.
If you need a quick lighting update for your living room, on Friday I shared some favorite Amazon living room lamp ideas for creating a cozy and inviting room.
I’ve found some fabulous things for you this week!
1. This designer loves light-filled rooms and fresh, happy color!
2. I absolutely love Michelle’s raffia tassel basket DIY!
3. Wendy’s patriotic wagon wheel wreath is fabulous!
4. You will love Missy’s DIY boho pom pom pillows! You’ll never guess what she used to make them!
5. Elizabeth’s brownie ice cream sandwiches with raspberries look amazing!
6. Leslie’s DIY flag placemats are a super cute Pottery Barn lookalike!
7. Donna’s light fixture DIY is so pretty!
That’s all for this week! I hope you have a fabulous weekend and a wonderful 4th of July!!
Thanks for stopping by!