Happy Saturday, friend!
Fall has arrived in glorious fashion this week in Kentucky!! Bright blue skies and cooler temperatures are putting a little extra kick in my step.
It’s time to pull out our favorite soup and chili recipes and add them to the weekly menu!
We’ve had a wonderfully busy week this week after spending some lovely time last weekend with our entire family together in Nashville.
We stayed in a great little AirBnb near Belmont, and so enjoyed spending time together.
It’s been all about volleyball this week back in Louisville. Sweet Caroline’s 8th grade team finished their season with an undefeated 16-0 record!! We’re spending today at the end of season tournament — so wish us luck!!
This week on the blog I shared how I created a cozy layered look in our primary bedroom.
I also share our colorful fall front porch decor with our Sherwin-Williams Endless Sea (SW 9150) front door. There is certainly no lack of color around here this fall!!
Now, I’m excited to share all of the wonderful things I’ve found this week around the Internet!
1. This rustic fall tablescape and centerpiece by Rachel at The Ponds Farmhouse is so gorgeous and inviting.
2. Leslie’s hand-painted pumpkin pillow is one of my favorites!
3. This DIY glass pumpkin by Amy at Amy Sadler Designs is such a creative idea! Check out what she used to make the pumpkin!
4. We ordered these pillows for our bed this week, and just had a great night’s sleep!
5. KariAnne shared the best tips for making your mums last longer this fall. (Plus, her fall porch is a stunner!!)
6. Rachel at The Antiqued Journey shared the cutest wooden rosette pumpkins!
7. This pumpkin baked brie recipe by Nicolle at Our Tiny Nest is so pretty and looks amazing!
That’s all for this Saturday!
Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful first weekend of fall!!