I hope you have lots of amazing things planned for your weekend! We kicked our weekend off volunteering at a big middle school ministry event at our church last night, so we’re a little tired this morning!
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is less than three weeks away! This week on the blog I shared some great tips to help you start getting ready for the holiday season now to avoid feeling so overwhelmed. You can read about it here.
If you want a quick and easy way to spruce up a room in your home before the holidays, I shared 5 simple ways you can update your home here.
Now, for our weekly trip around the blogosphere …
1. Add a little Christmas cheer to your phone, tablet, or desktop with these fun holiday screensavers by Centsational Style.
2. I love the sweet simple beauty of this IG account.
3. Help your children practice gratitude with this free printable gratitude journal.
4. This simple pinecone tree DIY is perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
5. These giant nutcrackers got a whole new look for Christmas with a new paint update.
6. If you take your own family photos for Christmas cards check out these DIY tips for Christmas photos.
7. Follow this IG account for great organization tips around your home.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend, sweet friends!