It’s the first Saturday of December, and while I’m pretty much finished with all of the Christmas decorating, boy, do I still have LOTS of shopping and wrapping to do!!
Every year I hope to be just a little bit better at having it all together, but there are just so many things I like to do!
This week on the blog I shared some fun handmade decor and gift ideas you can make with yarn.
I also shared our 2021 Christmas Home Tour, and I’d love for you to stop by for a visit!!
Speaking of all the wrapping I have left …
Do you love to wrap Christmas presents? We have a couple of weeks until the gift giving begins in our family (Oh, my!) so I’ve been scouting out a little gift wrapping inspiration this week! Today’s Seven on Saturday post is all about the creative gift wrapping ideas I’ve found around the web this week.
Whether you have a love or hate (that seems so harsh) relationship with gift wrapping, I’ve got some fun ideas to share with you! Some are handmade, and some are pretty packages wrapped up with store-bought papers and ribbons.
1. These creative gift wrapping ideas from Miss Mustard Seed are so pretty! Some require a little more artistic effort than others, but there are some beautiful ideas here!!
2. Teighan from Half Baked Harvest combines beautiful velvet ribbons in deep reds and greens with brown paper to create simple, but elegance gifts.
3. These colorful painted gift bags by Jennifer at Dimples and Tangles are so fun and creative!!
4. I love these stamped gift tags!
5. Lots of pretty gift wrap ideas here.
6. If all that gift wrapping wears you out, treat yourself to this biscotti recipe. It looks amazing!!
and finally …
7. This layered wrapping paper idea from Clean and Scentsible is so pretty. You’ll also find printable gift tags!
I hope this inspires you to get those gifts wrapped soon!