I’m feeling energized this first Saturday morning of spring! Even though it’s been a little rainy the past couple of days here, the sun is trying to peek through the clouds this morning, and everything feels so fresh and new! Our lawn is waking up from winter and looks so green and lush!
I sure hope the cold winter weather is over!
Today, I’m grateful for a little down time — no volleyball tournaments this weekend. I’m going to enjoy piddling around the house today and getting a few backend things done on the blog. There will be a little shopping this afternoon with Caroline to help her prepare for her upcoming 8th grade trip to DC.
This week on the blog was all about spring florals! I shared this post with 15 ways you can decorate for spring with flowers. You’ll find lots of ideas for simple spring arrangements!
One of my favorite retail stores is Ballard Designs, and their spring sale continues today with almost everything in the store on sale! I’m sharing some of my favorites below!
(This post contains affiliate links, so I may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on my site at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
Now for some of my favorite things I’ve found this week …
1. I love orange-flavored baked goods, and this Orange Upside Down Cake looks amazing!
2. Missy shared the prettiest mirrored butterfly DIY this week, and you’ll never guess what it’s made with!
3. How to grow and care for live topiaries!
4. This garage storage and entryway is fabulous — both practical and beautiful!!
5. Regina’s DIY vintage bunny pots are absolutely adorable!
6. These outdoor spring urns are just lovely!
7. Tamara’s spring living room is absolutely stunning!
That’s all for this Saturday!
Have a wonderful weekend!!