Happy Saturday, friend! I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start!
It definitely feels like fall here in Kentucky this weekend. I’m guessing we’ll be turning our heat on in the next few days.
I’ve been a little under the weather this week, and I’m hoping to be able to be back into full swing this weekend!
Did you take advantage of any great deals during the Amazon Prime Early Access Sale?
This week on the blog I shared some of my favorite items for your home in the sale! Some of the items are still on sale, so be sure to check out the post!
I also shared another decoupage pumpkin DIY made with some pretty printed paper napkins.
Now, let’s get to my favorite things from the week!
1. Diane at South House Designs shared the most beautiful DIY lambs ear Christmas ornaments! They’re just gorgeous!
2. If you love classic southern decor scroll through this gorgeous IG account. James T. Farmer’s design is perfection!
3. This is the best roundup of yummy fall appetizers by Michael at Inspired by Charm! I want to make them all!
4. This simple thanksgiving tablescape by Emily A. Clark is just lovely!
5. With the holidays just around the corner do you need to organize your linen closet to prepare for extra house guests? Check out Citrine Living’s linen closet makeover for a little organizing inspiration!
6. And, speaking of preparing for extra house guests for the holidays — do you have enough pillows? We ordered these Beckham pillows from Amazon and are loving them. They’re a great price and come in a set of two.
7. Leslie at My 100 Year Old Home shares her secrets for choosing colors for all of her gorgeous tablescapes in this post.
That’s all for this week!
Have a wonderful weekend!
For more home decor and seasonal ideas, be sure to check out my Amazon store!!