Happy Saturday morning!! I hope you have an amazing day ahead of you!
I’m enjoying a cup of coffee and a little bit slower pace (at least for a little while) on my porch this morning.
We’ve been fully back in school and volleyball mode this week, and it’s nice to enjoy a little break this weekend!
Last weekend we celebrated our Kyle with a sweet little send off, and Monday morning bright and early we’ll be moving him to Nashville!
Oh, this momma’s going to miss him!
This week on the blog we transitioned a summer wreath into fall with just a few fall touches. I’m so excited to decorate the rest of the porch for fall with our new blue door!
And I did the best DIY painted vase makeover this week and am SOOOO excited how well it turned out!! And it didn’t cost me a penny!! Guess what I used to age it??
Now, I have so many wonderful things to share with you this week!
1. I absolutely LOVE these DIY clay leaf trinket dishes by Jennifer at Cottage on Bunker Hill! You need to make these! They’re so pretty!
2. Michelle at Thistle Key Lane created the prettiest entry table display with these gorgeous sunflowers!! I love the DIY vases!!
3. Do you love to thrift?? Robyn shared the best post about items you should be thrifting at Robyn’s French Nest!
4. I just love hydrangeas, and this gorgeous hydrangea and pumpkin wreath by Karin at Karin’s Cottage is stunning!!
5. Would you like to open your home up more often to family and friends? Julie at Less than Perfect Life of Bliss has the best post about practical ideas for showing hospitality!
6. Lynn at Living Large in a Small House shared a great post about decorating a glass plate! And her tablescape is just gorgeous! Love the colors!
7. And finally, do you need to be more organized around your home?? Abby at Just a Girl and Her Blog has some excellent tips to help you develop great habits for keeping your home organized and tidy! I so need these!!
That’s all for this week, friend! I hope you have a beautiful day and an amazing weekend!!