I’m in a Christmassy, crafty mood this weekend, and I have little handcrafted Christmas houses on my mind! From cozy gingerbread houses to colorful paper putz houses, I’ll be busy crafting away and throwing a little zucchini bread baking in the mix!
Christmas is FAST approaching, and we’ll have the first of our kids arriving next weekend! I’ll be busy tying up all the shopping, wrapping, and decorating loose ends next week so I can focus on all the family fun when everyone is home!
Next week, I’ll be sharing our Christmas Home Tour with our home all decked out for the holidays!
This Week on the Blog:
It’s been a busy week on the blog!!
I gave you a little glimpse of this year’s Christmas tree on Tuesday and shared a pretty DIY paper glittered Christmas star ornament. I love the vintage feel these ornaments add to our tree!
I also joined 7 other blogger friends sharing our favorite ways to decorate our homes during the winter months. You can see all the creative ideas from our Celebrate the Season Winter Blog Hop here!
My Favorites from the Week:
1. These DIY ornaments are so unique and just stunning!
2. Do you do a “Favorite Things” party with your friends. Lots of great tips here.
3. Such a lovely farmhouse Christmas tour!
4. The cutest brown paper gift bags!
5. Another pretty ornament DIY!
6. These Christmas Oreos! A combination of two of my favorite things!
7. I don’t usually lean into lavender in our home, but the colors and patterns in this Upper Eastside apartment are lovely!
Need Last Minute Christmas Decor and Gift Ideas:
Do you still need some fun holiday gift and decor ideas? These popular Christmas themes are so fun! Just click on the photos or link below each image to shop!
That’s all for this Saturday! I hope you have a wonderful day and fabulous weekend!!