Are you decorating or shopping or baking on this first weekend in December?
It’s been a busy week around here, but our house is decorated with just a few finishing touches remaining. I seem to manage to keep adding a few things here and there as the season goes on.
Most of my shopping is complete, with a few odds and ends left to buy. My hope is to finish it this weekend. I’ve even managed to get ahead of wrapping — so I’m considering that a big win!
This Week on the Blog:
With the beginning of Advent and counting down to Christmas, I shared one of my favorite Christmas DIYs this week. It’s a family photo Advent calendar that’s full of cherished Christmas memories for our family! It’s a fun DIY keepsake or gift idea to create for your family!
Next week, I’ll be sharing more Christmas DIY ideas, and will soon reveal our Christmas home all decked out!
Favorites from the Week:
I’ve found some lovely things to share with you this week!
1. These DIY stained glass ornaments are absolutely stunning!
2. Encouraging words if you’re “feeling behind”.
3. This sweet upcycled Christmas village!
4. This DIY Christmas glassware is adorable and so simple!
5. This beautiful designer’s lake home decorated for Christmas!
6. These gingerbread house mugs are precious!
7. This sweet idea for a winter birthday!
Still decorating for the holidays? Check out my curated collection of Amazon Christmas decor here!
Christmas Gift Ideas:
Looking for home decor gift ideas? Check out my Christmas Gift Guides for the Home for the decorators on your list!
Thanks so much for stopping by on this first Saturday of December! I wish you a wonderful weekend and hope you’re able to slow down and enjoy the beauty of this season!