Holiday Gift Guides: Gift Ideas for All Things Home
Christmas is just over a month away, and today I’m sharing Part 1 of my 2022 Holiday Gift Guides. I’ve gathered my favorite gift ideas for those on your list who love all things home.
Whether it’s entertaining, decorating, cooking, gardening, hosting, or crafting I have the best gift ideas for those on your gift list who enjoy making house a home and sharing it with others.
(This post contains affiliate links, so I may earn a small commission when you make a purchase through links on my site at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.)
Do you have someone on your list who loves spending time at home making it a cozy and inviting space? Our homes are our sanctuaries from the world and the spaces in which we gather to celebrate and share life together!
These gifts celebrate the spirit of home and hospitality and they’re sure to delight the “homebodies” and hostesses on your list!
Gifts for Those Who Love to Decorate
Do you know someone who loves making home beautiful — adding pretty touches here and there, creating inviting rooms and lovely tablescapes? Did a friend or family member just buy or build a new home? These gifts are perfect for the home owners and decorators on your gift list.
I have two collages in this category, so scroll below the second one for all of the links.
- Decorative Wooden Lantern Set
- A Home to Share by Leslie Saeta
- Blanket Ladder
- Blue Goblet Set
- Set of Three Rustic Terracotta Vases
- Three Tiered Stand
- Blue Floral Hand-BlockPillow
- Scalloped Galvanized Metal Stand
- Rattan Vase
- Decorative Rattan Boxes
- Blue and White Ginger Jar
- Blue Antelope Print Pillow
- Fresh Eucalpytus and Bayleaf Wreath
- Gray and Cream Medallion Area Rug
- Rattan Picture Frame
- Marble and Acacia Pedestal
- Marble and WoodCutting Board
- Faux Fur Throw
- Wooden 2-tiered Stand
- Wreath Pillow
- Woven Lidded Basket
A Guide for Someone Who Loves to Cook:
A kitchen is always more pleasant and fun to cook in when it’s well-stocked and beautiful! These kitchen-related gift ideas are both useful and lovely for all of the home chefs on your list!
- Vegetable Chopper
- Gold Magnetic Measuring Spoons
- Small European Bread Board
- Tea Kettle
- Green Ramekins
- Emile Henry Ruffled Edge Pie Plate
- LeCreuset Cruet
- Half Baked Harvest Cookbook
- Marble and Acacia Cutting Board
- Salt Cellar Set
- Copper Salt and Pepper Mill Set
- Williams Sonoma Pastry Tools
- Instant Pot
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Bakeware
- KitchenAid Mixer
Gift Ideas for Someone Who Loves to Entertain:
Some people just have the gift of hospitality, and sharing our homes with those we love is such a treat and a blessing. Do you have someone on your gift list who loves to host and entertain? These gifts are sure to be a hit!
- Red and White Pottery Barn Dishes
- Wooden Chip and Dip Server
- 2.5 Gallon Beverage Dispenser
- White 3-Tiered Stand
- Moscow Mule Mugs
- Slate Cheese Board
- Magnolia Table by Joanna Gaines
- Copper Galvanized Beverage Tub
- Marble and Acacia Cheese Board
- Goblet Set
- Charcuterie Server
- Bar Cart
Gift Ideas for the Gardener:
“To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.”Audrey Hepburn
Do you have someone with a green thumb on your list (or who would love to have one)? For those who delight in digging in the dirt, growing and cultivating pretty flower gardens and landscape beds, these gifts are sure to please.
- Herb Garden Starter Kit
- Hummingbird House (The one pictured is sold out, but these are similar.)
- Bamboo Plant Labels
- Willow Tree Angel of the Garden
- Plant Propagation Station
- Green Metal Garden Caddy
- Gardener’s Log Book 5-Year Planner
- Gardening Tools in a Mug
- Gardening Tool Belt
- Gardening Kneeling Pad
- Garden Tool Bag
- Anthropology Long Floral Gardening Gloves
- Decorative Gardening Tool Set
- Bird Feeder
- Gardener Metal Sign
- Claw Gardening Gloves
- Gardening Apron
- Harvest Basket
Gift Ideas for the Crafters and Creators:
Do you have a crafter or DIYer on your list? These gift ideas are perfect for those who enjoy creating and making lovely things!
Great Hostess Gift Ideas:
Be prepared for any holiday gathering with a sweet gift for the hostess. These small tokens of appreciation are sure to delight!
- Mini Fiber Bristle Pot Brush
- Hand Cream Trio Gift Set
- Hydrangea Bloom Journal
- Holly and Pear Spoon Rest
- Jute Initial Tote Bag
- Monogram Trinket Dish
- Christmas in the Country Guest Towels
- Door Knob Salt Cellar
- Tiled Monogram Mug
- Anthropology Letter Hooks
- Christmas Embroidered Towel Set
- Sweet Water Thank You Candle
- Tiger Print Boxed Card Set
- Rifle Paper Company Recipe Box
- 8-Piece Cheese Knives Set
- Williams Sonoma Winter Berry Candle
- NEST New York Holiday Reed Diffuser
- Snowcap Reactive Glazed Monogrammed Mug
I hope you’re now inspired with lots of great gift ideas for those on your Christmas gift list!
For more holiday gift and decorating ideas be sure to check out my Like to Know It and Amazon Store!
pin it for Later!
By the way, do you follow me on all the socials?? If not, check out my Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook and be sure to follow me on all the socials so you don’t miss out on any of my holiday decorating and DIY ideas!