Happy Saturday!! Can you believe it’s the weekend before Thanksgiving??? Does that question fill you with excitement and anticipation or send you reeling ? Maybe a little of both?
This weekend around the Hume household we’re decorating for Christmas, doing a little Christmas shopping, planning for Thanksgiving meals, cleaning our house, and 1000 other things, but I’m SOOOOO excited because …
all of our kids will be here next week!!!
How happy that makes this mama! So, all those anxious feelings can just go away, because all the little chicks are coming home!!
This week on the blog I shared our new kitchen paint colors. We painted the walls Sherwin-Williams Alabaster to match the kitchen cabinets, and the room looks so much bigger. Then, we did something really fun. We painted the kitchen doors navy blue — Benjamin Moore Hale Navy to be exact. I just love the fresh new look! You can read all about our new kitchen paint color combination here!
I also shared some really great and inexpensive Christmas wreaths from Walmart that I’m using in our home this year. You can see these flocked, mixed green with pine, and frosted red berry wreaths here.
Now, on to all the fun Thanksgiving and Christmas inspiration I’ve found this week!
1. Miss Mustard Seed’s DIY dried orange slices are perfect to use in your Thanksgiving and Christmas decor!
2. Learn to make crystal snowflakes with Borax from My 100 Year Old Home.
3. Thistlewood Farm’s monogram ornament DIY is easy-squeezey and absolutely adorable!
4. This sweet Thanksgiving turkey paper craft is fun for kids to do or to use to decorate the kids’ table.
5. Make a gratitude bulletin board for your home this week.
6. If you can’t decide between decorating for Thanksgiving or for Christmas, maybe this Thanksgiving tree will inspire you.
7. This beautiful wrapping paper is a work of art!
Check out the Glitzy Glam and Cheetah Wreath Instagram reel.
Have a beautiful weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by!